Altana Capital was founded on November 4, 1993. It is one of the oldest companies in the financial market of Ukraine.
The Altana Group has a full range of licenses to implement all kinds of financial transactions.
- Brokerage services
- Asset management
- Custodian services
- Corporate management and financial consulting
- The Non-state Pension Fund asset management.
The total volume of securities transactions is UAH 62 billion over the past 3 years.
The Altana Capital statutory fund is UAH 32.7 million
The Company has a sole shareholder – Altana Limited. The Head of Altana Capital, Olena Amitan, is the sole shareholder of Altana Limited.
The Altana Group is represented in the Ukrainian stock market:
- One of PFTS Stock Exchange shareholders. It is represented at the PFTS Supervisory Board
- A member of Ukrainian Stock Traders Association
- A member of Professional capital market participants and derivatives market Association
- A member of Ukrainian Association of Investment Business
- Is represented at the Members Board of the National Depository of Ukraine.
The Company’s clients and partners:
SCM, Metinvest Holding, DTEK, Ukrainian Pharmacy Holding, First Ukrainian International Bank, BEREG-GROUP Holding, UMG Investments, Smart-Holding, Financial industrial group Altcom, LEMTRANS, DEZEGA Holding Ukraine, ESTA Holding, Keramprom, Volia-Cable, Insurance company ASKA, HarvEast Holding, Ukrtelecom, Vega Telecom, CORUM Group.