«Altana Capital» was founded on November 4, 1993. It is one of the oldest companies in the financial market of Ukraine.
The «Altana» Group has a full range of licenses to implement all kinds of financial transactions.
- Brokerage services
- Asset management
- Custodian services
- Corporate management and financial consulting
- The Non-state Pension Fund asset management.
The total volume of securities transactions is UAH 58 billion over the past 3 years.
The «Altana Capital» statutory fund is UAH 32.7 million
The Company has a sole shareholder – «Altana Limited». The Head of “Altana Capital”, Olena Amitan, is the sole shareholder of «Altana Limited».
The «Altana» Group is represented in the Ukrainian stock market:
- One of «PFTS» Stock Exchange shareholders. It is represented at the «PFTS» Supervisory Board
- A member of «Ukrainian Stock Traders Association»
- A member of «Professional capital market participants and derivatives market Association»
- A member of «Ukrainian Association of Investment Business»
- Is represented at the Members Board of the National Depository of Ukraine.
The Company’s clients and partners:
SCM, Metinvest Holding, DTEK, Ukrainian Pharmacy Holding, First Ukrainian International Bank, «BEREG-GROUP» Holding, UMG Investments, Smart-Holding, Financial industrial group «Altcom», LEMTRANS, DEZEGA Holding Ukraine, ESTA Holding, Keramprom, Volia-Cable, Insurance company «ASKA», HarvEast Holding, Ukrtelecom, Vega Telecom, CORUM Group.